Calling on mayors to sign the EDLS Charter through short videos by Italian local and regional elected officials
From Tuesday 17 November to Monday 30 November 2020
Legnago, Marche region, Tuscany region, Castel Maggiore, Molise Region, Cepagatti, Capaci, Partinico, Fano, San Salvo
The European Days of Local Solidarity (EDLS) campaign is organised this year with video messages from elected representatives that will become viral through social media and youtube channel. “Talking about solidarity between local authorities is a priority. It was already the case before the Covid-19 pandemic, but it is even more evident in the period we are trying to overcome all together”, commented Carla Rey, Secretary general of AICCRE.
The need to reinforce actions of decentralised cooperation trough cities in the world is at the core of the messages shared by local elected officials that invite other mayors to sign the EDLS Charter.
First videos to be broadcasted:
– Silvia Baraldi, Councilor, municipality of Legnago (Verona – Veneto region)
– Manuela Bora, Regional minister, Marche region
– Ilaria Bugetti, Concilor, Tuscany region
– Belinda Gottardi, Mayor, municipality of Castel Maggiore (Bologna – Emilia Romagna region)
– Vincenzo Niro, Regional Minister, Molise Region
– Annalisa Palozzo, Vice mayor, municipality of Cepagatti (Pescara – Abruzzo region)
– Pietro Puccio, Mayor, municipality of Capaci (Palermo – Sicily region)
– Eleonora Rappa, Councilor, municipality of Partinico (Palermo – Sicily region)
– Massimo Seri, Mayor, municipality of Fano (Pesaro-Urbino – Marche region)
– Fabio Travaglini, Councilor, municipality of San Salvo (Chieti – Abruzzo region)
Coordinated by AICCRE.